A Few Things to Note Before You Register...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You must have SMS text messaging enabled on your cell phone account to receive these messages.
- You are responsible for all messaging charges assessed by your wireless service provider.
- By default, e2Campus will only be used for alerts and test messages to minimize cost to the user.
- You may subscribe to additional alerts at your discretion.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
- The "opt out by" field is the date your service automatically expires. Select the first available date after you wish to discontinue service.
- If you are an ENC employee or student, please use your ENC login for the user name.
- When entering mobile phone numbers, remember to use your area code and NO punctuation, e.g., 6175551212.
- You only need to create one account. After you have completed registration, you may edit your account and add family members' mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- If you need to contact your carrier and are unsure of their Web address, please consult the following Mobile Carriers List.
Still have questions? Get More Information from e2Campus.
After creating an account, a validation code will be send to your cell phone and/or your email address. You will need to enter these codes before your account will be activated for messages. If you experience problems, please e-mail e2Campus at or visit www.e2campus.com/support.htm and submit a support ticket.