- Click Start, then Right-click My Network Places, then click Properties -OR- Click Start - Control Panel and double-click on Network Connection.
- Right-click the wireless connection icon, then click Properties.
- Click the Wireless Networks tab, check the Use Windows to configure my wireless settings. Click the Add button.
- Type "ENC Guest" in the box labeled Network name (SSID).
- Select Open in the Network Authentication popup list.
- Select Disabled in the Data Encryption list.
- Click OK—You will see a warning that you have disabled encryption and that information you send may be visible to others. Click Continue Anyway to continue.
- Click OK as required to exit the configuration.
See Proxy Settings for Web Browsing