The campus nurse and clinic located in The Brickley Center provide a range of health services to promote health on-campus by:
- Providing initial medical assessments and first aid
- Referring and making appointments for students to see area physicians
- Maintaining student health records
- Providing news bulletins and information fliers for ongoing health education
- Counseling and educating students on good health habits
- Researching and disseminating information related to public health
The campus nurse is available on a drop-in basis during weekdays. No appointments are necessary.
For more information, please call the campus nurse Patsy Malas RN at 617-745-3893 or e-mail . Information may be faxed to 617-745-3928.