NSLC 2012 is shaping up to be an EPIC event at Eastern Nazarene College!! It will be our pleasure to host the student government delegations of our fellow Nazarene institutions this April. Our theme this year is E.P.I.C.- Engaging, Present, Innovative, and Committed, which has led us to the epic events scheduled during this conference. We are anxious to welcome all of you to Quincy, Massachusetts: the City of Presidents!
- Complete Registration. Make sure to mention any special transportation needs or if anyone from your group has a separate travel itinerary.
- Flight information- The Boston Logan Airport is only eight miles from ENC and this is the only airport from which ENC can provide transportation. If your group is feeling particularly adventurous, public transportation is available via the subway which runs from the airport to the Wollaston station near ENC.
- Hotel information- Rooms have been reserved at the Boston Marriott Quincy. Mention the Eastern Nazarene Student Leadership Conference to be included in our block of rooms. Rooms are $139 per night.
- Important Documents
- Weather in New England can be unpredictable, so make sure to check the weather a few days before leaving since we could have snow one day and sixty degree temperatures the next.
- Excursions- If you are having difficulty deciding on what you would like to do during free time in Boston, we suggest the following sights:
If you have any questions, please contact Keri Lewis at or by phone at 617-745-3596.